Medilink will endeavour to ensure all our customers
- Receive a professional service from staff who are competent in the general needs of businesses
- Are dealt with by a named contact
- Are provided with appropriate services by Medilink North West directly or as a broker
- Are given advance notification what fees they will be charged and what help may be available to offset costs
- Receive a prompt and appropriate response whenever you make contact, for whatever reason
All customer feedback is welcomed as a means of reinforcing what we do well and identifying the areas for improvement. We will obtain feed back by actively seeking it and by receiving unsolicited comments from our customers. If you wish to comment on the quality of our services please get in touch with your named contact in the first instance. If you are making a complaint and are not satisfied by the response you receive please contact:
Jamie Gill (Membership, Events and Marketing Manager)
T: 0161 477 7785
It is our policy to acknowledge all complaints within 48 hours, and to provide a written response within 10 days, which will either resolve the problem or will inform you of a further timescale in which to investigate the issues raised.
The concepts of ‘customer first and foremost’ and ‘continuous improvement’ form the basis of our approach to quality, and customer feedback is a key aspect of this. We hope you will help us to help you by providing feedback whenever you can.